EXL Launches Global Version of Leading Insurance Subrogation Platform Subrosource™
Processing 12% of all transactions in
“Delivering more than
Key new features within Subrosource™ include:
- International capabilities across demand generation, case management and currency management
- An enhanced integration framework to simplify and speed integrations
- Deeper lifecycle analytics for all phases of recovery processing, including identification, inventory management and arbitration
- Support for salvage recovery and total loss management
- Commercial deductible recovery capability
- Liability deductible business processes supported across multiple countries and claim systems
Insurers leverage Subrosource™ as part of a business process-as-a-service (BPaaS) model or via cloud deployment.
EXL (NASDAQ:EXLS) is a leading operations management and analytics company that designs and enables agile, customer-centric operating models to help clients improve their revenue growth and profitability. Our delivery model provides market-leading business outcomes using EXL's proprietary Business EXLerator Framework®, cutting-edge analytics, digital transformation and domain expertise. At EXL, we look deeper to help companies improve global operations, enhance data-driven insights, increase customer satisfaction, and manage risk and compliance. EXL serves the insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, transportation and logistics industries. Headquartered in
Michael SherrillVice President, Marketing 646-419-0778 firstname.lastname@example.org Investor Relations Contact: Steven BarlowVice President, Investor Relations 212-624-5913 Steven.Barlow@exlservice.com
Source: ExlService Holdings, Inc.