EXL Achieves Leader Status in Everest Group PEAK Matrix™ Assessment 2019 for Clinical and Care Management BPS Services
“Clinical and care management services are activities that either directly impact the health outcomes of populations and individuals or indirectly help healthcare organizations provide quality care at lower costs,” said
“We are excited to be recognized as a Leader by
For its analysis,
In its report,
- Being one of the few providers with an automation and analytics enabled platform in CareRadius®
- Building a strategy around analytics and leveraging non-traditional data sources to provide fuller views of health plan members
- Bolstering analytics capabilities further with the acquisition of SCIO Health Analytics, especially in the area of population health management, risk and compliance
- Having one of the most diverse delivery networks in the care management industry, and for being one of the few providers utilizing LATAM talent for processes such as medical reviews and prior authorization
- Domain expertise and relationship management across client organizations including multiple stakeholders such as procurement managers and business leaders
EXL supports more than 180 healthcare organizations across payers, providers, PBMs, and life sciences organizations, covering more than 150 million lives. EXL’s more than 4,000 healthcare professionals include more than 2,200 clinicians and nearly 600 healthcare-focused data scientists.
Everest subscribers can access the full report here.
EXL (NASDAQ: EXLS) is a leading operations management and analytics company that designs and enables agile, customer-centric operating models to help clients improve their revenue growth and profitability. Our delivery model provides market-leading business outcomes using EXL’s proprietary Digital EXLerator Framework™, cutting-edge analytics, digital transformation and domain expertise. At EXL, we look deeper to help companies improve global operations, enhance data-driven insights, increase customer satisfaction, and manage risk and compliance. EXL serves the insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, transportation and logistics industries. Headquartered in
Michael SherrillVice President Marketing 646-419-0778 email@example.com Investor contact: Steven N. BarlowVice President Investor Relations 212-624-5913 firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: ExlService Holdings, Inc.