EXL Achieves Three Leader Placements in ISG Provider Lens™ Quadrant Report for Insurance BPO Digital Services 2019
“EXL has mature digital offerings that help clients in their transformation journey,” stated
“We are excited by this recognition as a Leader in three categories of the ISG Provider Lens™ report,” said
“It is good to see how the report noted our expertise in the full spectrum of P&C insurance policy services for everything from underwriting to claims processing,” said
For the report, ISG classified vendors as Leaders, Product Challengers, Market Challengers, Contenders, or Rising Stars based on their product and service offerings, as well as their position in the market. The ISG Provider Lens™ Quadrant Report is based off data collected through the ISG Research™ program, interviews with ISG advisors, service provider briefings, and analysis of publicly available market information.
The ISG report noted the following strengths for EXL:
- Deep domain expertise and strong background in transformative engagements
- Strong foothold in the US including operations centers in
Kansas City, Florida, and Dallas
- Mature digital offerings that help clients in their transformation journey
- Transformation roadmap that helps clients bring in automation, AI, and machine learning to optimize processes
- Integrated platforms such as LifePRO Digital Suite™ and Subrosource® that offer end-to-end solutions including automation and analytics
- Patented recovery methodologies that improve subrogation recovery rates by approximately 30%
- Insurtech partnerships delivering innovative solutions
To view the report, please click here.
EXL (NASDAQ: EXLS) is a leading operations management and analytics company that designs and enables agile, customer-centric operating models to help clients improve their revenue growth and profitability. Our delivery model provides market-leading business outcomes using EXL’s proprietary Digital EXLerator Framework™, cutting-edge analytics, digital transformation and domain expertise. At EXL, we look deeper to help companies improve global operations, enhance data-driven insights, increase customer satisfaction, and manage risk and compliance. EXL serves the insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, transportation and logistics industries. Headquartered in
Michael SherrillVice President Marketing 646-419-0778 email@example.com Investor contact: Steven N. BarlowVice President Investor Relations 212-624-5913 firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: ExlService Holdings, Inc.