EXL Releases 2019 Sustainability Report
“As we confront historic new operational, social, and environmental challenges, we have all seen first-hand that agility, resilience, and sustainability are some of the most valuable commodities that a business can have,” stated
The report focuses on EXL’s sustainability measures across several key areas aligned with the United Nations’
- Business Integrity to ensure long-term success through corporate governance, ethics and business partner management
- Our People to continuously train employees and create the next generation of leaders, as well as promote workforce diversity to foster an inclusive atmosphere
- Environmental Stewardship to promote the efficient use of natural resources and minimize pollution
- Operational Excellence to provide resilient high-quality services, implement innovative solutions and ensure data integrity
- Community Engagement to drive positive social change across every geography and community in which EXL operates
The report was developed as per the Global Reporting Initiative Standards. To view the full report, please visit this link.
EXL (NASDAQ: EXLS) is a leading operations management and analytics company that helps our clients build and grow sustainable businesses. By orchestrating our domain expertise, data, analytics and digital technology, we look deeper to design and manage agile, customer-centric operating models to improve global operations, drive profitability, enhance customer satisfaction, increase data-driven insights, and manage risk and compliance. Headquartered in
Media - US
Michael SherrillVice President Marketing 646-419-0778 email@example.com Media - Europe, Indiaand APAC Shailendra SinghVice President Corporate Communications +91-98104-76075 firstname.lastname@example.org Investor Relations Steven N. BarlowVice President Investor Relations 212-624-5913 email@example.com
Source: ExlService Holdings, Inc.